Access To Capital
2013 Latino Business Awards Online Business Nomination Form
Technology Training Series-No Cost to Attend!
3rd Annual Latino Business Awards Telemundo Newsclip
FDIC Chair Sheila Bair (Retired) Addresses LBC-GLA Members
The LBCGLA has staff with prior banking experience in funding business loans and commercial real estate loans. We have the expertise and the industry knowledge to help you prepare a loan application that will have a higher chance of success when presented to a lender.
We also have industry knowledge of the varying appetites that banks have for particular types of loans, for example: some banks will not do restaurants and some will, some banks do not like startups where other will. This knowledge will save you time and aggravation when approaching lenders. We can send you loan package to the banks we feel will be the most interested in your funding situation. Basic services we offer:
- One-on-one consulting of your funding needs
- Review of your business plan
- Financial Analysis of your business
- Preparation of financial ratios
- Assistance with loan application
- Review of various loan programs
- Submission of completed package to lenders